Genesee Co-op FCU encourages all our members to use the following FREE benefits to help you increase your financial well-being and increase your wealth and assets:
- BALANCE TRACK - a personal finance education program
- FREE ANNUAL CREDIT REPORT - the only no-strings attached source for free copies of your credit report
- BALANCE - As a member of Genesee Co-op FCU, you have access to professional, confidential money management information and counseling. Call BALANCE, a financial education resource, to speak with a personal finance expert at 888-456-2227 or log on to www.balancepro.net.
- Identity Theft Solutions
- Foreclosure Prevention
The education modules offered by Balance Track will guide you through the core aspects of personal financial management. By completing these courses, you are moving toward financial success while demonstrating your commitment to sound money management. TOPICS you will find:
- Money Management
- The World of Credit Reports
- Credit Matters
- The Road to Homeownership
- Checking Account Management
- Drive Away Happy (Auto Buying)
- Identity Theft
- High Cost Financial Services
- The Basics of Investing
- Financial Planning
Click on the Icon Above to GET STARTED TODAY!
FREE CREDIT REPORT from https://www.annualcreditreport.com
This central site allows you to request a free credit file disclosure, commonly called a credit report, once every 12 months from each of the nationwide consumer credit reporting companies: Equifax, Experian and TransUnion.
AnnualCreditReport.com is the official site to help consumers to obtain their free credit report. They guard your privacy. You will never receive an email directly from the Annual Credit Report Request Service.
Feeling financial stress? As a benefit of Genesee Co-op FCU membership, you have access to BALANCE Financial Fitness Program. Free budget and debt counseling is available Monday through Thursday, 8am to 11pm, Friday, 8am to 8pm, and Saturday, 11am to 8pm (EST).
Relieve the pressure. Call BALANCE toll-free 888-456-2227 or visit www.balancepro.net.
Identity Theft Solutions will help you prevent identity theft - or take the necessary steps to recover if you've been victimized. These tools are free to you as a benefit of membership in Genesee Co-op FCU.
If you are having trouble making your monthly mortgage payments, please consider looking at the Early Delinquency Intervention online course offered by our partner, BALANCE. Click on the link above or for local assistance with foreclosure prevention, contact:
If you need someone to help you with this, we are here for you! PLEASE CALL US so we can provide help to you!! Call 585-461-2230 and we can help!